What are the common factors affecting flame retardancy in the application of PP Flame Retardant?
1. When the base material is recycled, the impurities in it will affect the flame retardancy!
2. Calcium carbonate will affect flame retardancy when filling! Barium sulfate or talc powder will not affect flame retardancy!
3. Glass fiber will affect flame retardancy!
4. Some tougheners will affect flame retardancy, while some flame retardants will not affect PP Flame Retardant!
5. Calcium stearate and lead stearate will also affect flame retardancy!
6. If the color masterbatch contains calcium carbonate or the carrier value is different from PP, it will also affect the flame retardancy of PP Flame Retardant!
Different products use different types of flame retardants and increase in quantity, so the factors affecting flame retardance are different.
Source: Jiangmen flame retardant PChttp://www.kriya-asri.com
Jiangmen flame retardant pc:pc/abs and flame retardant ABS knowledge
Whether it is the development of new energy vehicles, household appliances, or the upgrading of gas equipment, it is closely related to electricity and fire, which brings many conveniences to our live
Flame retardant nylon manufacturer: advantages of modified flame retardant reinforced nylon pa
Advantages of PA material: it has high mechanical strength, high softening point, heat resistance, low friction coefficient, wear resistance, self lubrication, vibration absorption and silencing, oil
Jiangmen flame retardant PC: what are the factors affecting the flame retardant pc/abs alloy
Flame retardant pc/abs alloy is an engineering plastic with excellent function and low price, which is widely used in industry. It can improve the low temperature resistance of alloy materials. Flame
Flame retardant nylon manufacturer: flame retardant PC material for patch panel can better ensure the safety of household electricity
Wiring board, also known as plug-in, is an indispensable auxiliary tool for every household to use electricity, which can solve the problem that people are far away from sockets when using electricity